COMPREHENSIVE PMS SUPPORT
5 customer reviews
₹ 725 ₹ 1499
you save - ₹ 774 50% Off
Inclusive of all taxes
Ezedayz™ is a natural supplement for PMS care. It contains a powerful extract of Chasteberry. Ezedayz™ relieves symptoms like cramps, mood swings, irritability, back pain and insomnia. It also regulates menstrual cycles.
Each tablet contains
EVX-40™ (Chasteberry extract)
Country of origin
Researched and Developed by Sundyota Numandis
Women suffering from symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, premenstrual dysphoric disorders, menstrual cycle irregularity and cyclical mastalgia
Ezedayz™ should be taken 1 tablet per day for 3 months minimum followed by 1 tablet per day for 7 days (during menstrual period) in a month from 4th month onwards
Safety of all the ingredients is proven through multiple clinical studies.
Safety is not established in lactating women and in individuals with kidney or liver disease
1. How long will it take to show visible impact on symptoms?
As per clinical studies, Ezedayz™ takes at least one month of time to produce visible impact on the premenstrual syndrome. However, the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome are highly subjective so, overall the visible impact may vary from person to person.
2. For how long Ezedayz™ should be taken?
It should be taken for 3 months continuously followed by 1 tablet per day for 1 week (during menstrual period) per month from 4th month onwards
3. Are there any side effects of Ezedayz™?
Multiple clinical studies have shown the effect of Ezedayz™ in reducing the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome without producing significant side effects. However, it is always desirable to not exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
4. For what age group Ezedayz™ is effective or ideal?
It is clinically studied in adult women. Therefore, it is ideal for adult women.
5. Does Ezedayz™ work in women who have attained menopause?
Ezedayz™ is a specific formula researched and developed for alleviating the symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome. Therefore, it is not recommended for menopausal women.
6. Do I need to take any other medicines like pain killers for abdominal pain etc.?
Depending upon the severity of abdominal pain, pain killers may be taken. Ezedayz™ is not a replacement of pain killers.
7. Can I check with my doctor if I can take Ezedayz™?
Ezedayz™ contains natural, safe and effective ingredients with proven clinical efficacy and safety through multiple clinical studies. However, if you wish you can check with your doctor.
8. Can I give Ezedayz™ to my teen-age daughter?
Ezedayz™ is clinically studied in adult women only; above 18 years of age. Therefore, it should not be given to girls younger than 18 years.
9. Is Ezedayz™ suitable for women suffering from PCOD / PCOS?
If a woman having PCOD / PCOS has symptoms of premenstrual syndrome too; Ezedayz™ can be used to alleviate the premenstrual symptoms
10. Is Ezedayz™ available globally?
The ingredients present in Ezedayz™ are globally available.
11. Are there any diet restrictions along with this product?
Diet restriction is not needed along with Ezedayz™.
12. Can I take Ezedayz™ while I am having my menstrual period?
Yes. It must be taken during menstrual period.
13. Is it safe to consume Ezedayz™ daily?
The safety of ingredients present in Ezedayz™ are proven through multiple clinical studies. Therefore, it is safe to consume daily.
14. Will Ezedayz™ regularise my menstrual / monthly cycle?
Yes. Ezedayz™ has proven clinical efficacy in regularizing menstrual cycles.