Collection of Information
Information provided by customers
Sundyota Lifecare collects all information which is provided by customers directly to Sundyota Lifecare, such as account creation and modification details, on-demand service request, customer support service or any other communication mode. This information may include name, mobile number, email address, postal address, profile picture, payment method, cart details, delivery details/note, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information collected by Sundyota Lifecare
Upon use of Sundyota Lifecare services/website, below information is collected in the below-mentioned categories.
- Location Information: While using our services to place orders or delivery, Sundyota Lifecare collects precise location data (GPS & Network-based). If you allow Sundyota Lifecare to access location service through the permission system used by your mobile/desktop operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the website is running in the background to send retail store promotions.
- Contact Information: If you allow Sundyota Lifecare to access the address book in your device through the permission system used by the mobile / website platform, we may access and store name and contact information from your address book to facilitate the social interaction of our services. Sundyota Lifecare may use the information to check if the user is connected with the network or not and inform the user to call if in case the user selects contact us.
- Transaction Information: Sundyota Lifecare collects transaction details of the service availed by you which includes the type of purchase made, the date and time of purchase, order value, order details, cart details, transaction details, etc.
- Usage & Preference Information: Sundyota Lifecare collects all the information of how you or any other users interact with our services, preferences expressed and settings chosen. In some of the cases, this information is collected by using cookies and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
- Device Information: Sundyota Lifecare may collect information about your mobile device which may include handset model, version and operating system, software, file names, version of the software, preferred language, UDI, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, mobile network information to retrieve running apps and to improve app performance. Sundyota Lifecare may access information to find details on a device such as direct call notification, read phone status and identity.
- Call & SMS Data: Sundyota Lifecare website facilitates the communication between the users and customers support department. In connection to this service, Sundyota Lifecare receives call data which may include the date and time of call or SMS sent, the Customer’s contact number, the content of SMS and OTP.
- Log Information: When the user interacts with the services, Sundyota Lifecare collects server logs details that may include information like device IP address, access to date and time, last viewed page, other system activity, type of browser, the last site or service you browsed before visiting Sundyota Lifecare website. Above mentioned information may be used to check on the network or wi-fi connection
Use of Information
Sundyota Lifecare may use the above collected information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the services in regards to facilitate payment, sending receipts, supply of the product, developing a new feature, providing customer support service, developing safety feature, authentication of users, sending product updates and administrative messages
- Perform internal operations like preventing fraud or abuse of our services, troubleshooting software bugs, conducting data analysis and testing, analysing usage of customer and buying trends.
- Send communication that may interest you; this information may include details about products, services, ongoing promotions, news, events, contests, etc.
- Personalize and improve the quality of services to suggest feature changes, content, social connections, referrals and various advertisements.
Sharing of Information
Sundyota Lifecare may share the following above collected customer / user details with:
Registered third parties to give you service as requested via a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or Sundyota Lifecare.
- The general public if you submit any details in a public forum, such as comments on a blog, social media post/advertisement, website which belongs to Sundyota Lifecare services/products that is/are viewed by general public.
- Registered third parties with whom you choose to let Sundyota Lifecare share information, with all other app or websites that are integrated with our services/products.
Other important sharing
Sundyota Lifecare may share your information:
- With all the Sundyota Lifecare subsidiaries / Group of Companies or any affiliated entities who provide services or conduct data processing / analysis to Sundyota Lifecare, or perform data centralization or provide logistics support.
- With all Sundyota Lifecare’s vendors, consultants, marketing partners and any other service providers who may need access to all such information to carry out work or any data analysis.
- In response to request by a competent authority if Sundyota Lifecare believes disclosure is in accordance with or otherwise requested by any applicable law, regulation, and legal process.
- With any law enforcement officials, government authorities, or to third parties if Sundyota Lifecare believes that your actions are inconsistent with Sundyota Lifecare User Agreement, Term of Services, policies, to protect the right, property and safety of Sundyota Lifecare or others.
- In connection with or in the course of negotiation of any merger, sale of company’s asset, restructuring / consolidation, financing, acquisition of all or part of our business by or into any other company.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to share the same
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
Social sharing feature
Sundyota Lifecare promotional offers/discounts are not site-wide and are limited to selected products category/services.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
You can update your account information at any time by logging into the Sundyota Lifecare website. Please note that in some cases, Sundyota Lifecare may retain some of your information as requested by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if we discover that you have a standing credit/debit on your account, or have committed fraud or violated our terms, Sundyota Lifecare may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Sundyota Lifecare will comply with an individual’s request in regards to access, correction and / or deletion of your personal information it stores in applicable law.
Sundyota Lifecare requests permission of our website’s collection of precise location from your device as per the permission system used by your mobile/another operating system.
Sundyota Lifecare may seek permission for our website’s collection and syncing of contact information from your device as per the permission system used by your mobile/another operating system.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional messages from Sundyota Lifecare by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as about your account, services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
If initially you permit the collection of information, you can later disable it by changing the settings on your mobile or web. However, this may limit your ability to use certain features of our services.
Changes to the Statement
Sundyota Lifecare may change these statements from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the statement, we will provide you with a notice through the services or by other means, such as email / SMS / WhatsApp. Your continued use of the service after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. Sundyota Lifecare encourages you to periodically review the statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.